Monday, September 13, 2010

When My Mind Starts Flexin

When my mind starts flexin my rhymes become perfection no need ta check em they dont need correction they take you to ur final restin place i gave hannibal lector a lesson on how to canniblize a face eat every last bit of flesh sit back relax enjoy the taste murder material dressin rap is my hobby serial killins my profession practice till perfection slice ya neck N cave ya face In disrespected get ya spinal collum disconnected lyrically i put together metaphors and similies perfectly to syncronize and harmonize my flow so poetically my rhymes serve a purpose to combine words with inertia there gonna hurt cha cuz im on a missionary a visionary to define words like a dictionary so dont step to me this shit is scary its as deadly as weaponary on a track venomnous when i attack so fast that chu cant react so i surround your ass in a cloud of gas its anthrax suicide run in with a lit match blow us both ta smitherines your names lost fogotten mine goes down in history you dont wanna risk it with me a chainsaw razorblade'll chop ya body to 3 easily piece by piece all i need is a tub and mayb some bleach throw on some gasoline so i burn you up in ash i roll with a jason mask slashing team gash across your chest and jab it in your spleen your family gets the after math of the bloody murder scene

1 comment: